Objects Appear Larger In Person

 What a great day on the links and I didn't even play golf! Last week I was honored to work on a project for Celebrity Sweat with a few of my favorite '85 Bears. What a fantastic group of guys.  Thanks, also, to my good friends at Eyelight Studios for the referral.




Being celebrities, I'm certain that they're used to having their picture taken. I had already done a few groupings with them that morning and knew that after about 4 shots one of the group would start walking away. The foursome shot on the tee was an important one for the client and time was tickin'. They were amenable but there wasn't much energy in their expressions, which I expected. So after a couple of safety shots, I said I wanted to do something a little different and that I wanted to get them to show some attitude... I was then going to a bit of directing but... that's when one of them shot back that he DID have the nickname the "Hit Man"... In looking back they ALL had nicknames with attitude. 

Comments

Popular Posts